HighLow Arrow is just an indicator that implies the most important lows and highs on the chart.
This indicator is not supposed for use in trading. It is just a visible assistant that enables you to have a clean up chart and see the cost action.
HighLow Arrow is applied by traders who use the Micro Development Method (https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/merchandise/20589).
In this situation, the HighLow Arrow indicator alerts that a new substantial or minimal is getting shaped, and that you can prepare to lookup for new alerts making use of the Micro Development Method.
The HighLow Arrow indicator has many input parameters:
- MaxBars: selection of bars to compute the indicator
- symbolarrow: Select the symbol that will be used to screen the arrows
- arrowcodeup: Character code of the Windings font to exhibit the up arrow (pick _tailor made in the symbolarrow parameter to use this character code)
- arrowcodedown: The character code of the Windings font to exhibit the down arrow (select _custom made in the symbolarrow parameter to use this character code)
- Length: the length concerning the arrow and the candle
The HighLow Arrow indicator can be utilised on any timeframe with any assets: Foreign exchange, binary choices, commodities, indices, shares, futures.